Makeup Haul | Sephora Thailand

by - Sunday, August 13, 2017

I made a few beauty purchases during my last trip to Thailand. I was only there for a few days so I just ended up buying a few things from the airport and Sephora. It's been a long time since I last went to Sephora so you can only imagine my excitement. I went through each aisle like a woman on a mission, while trying hard not to put everything in my basket. After running out of space to swatch on the back of my hands, I've decided to buy a few things I knew I absolutely needed to have in my collection.

1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Set
    The Clinique moisturizer is reliable and a no-frills type of product that is best suited for oily skin. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin and want a lightweight moisturizer. There's a reason why this OG moisturizer has been around for decades. I've probably gone through three bottles already and I was lucky enough to be able to score this set for the price of two at the airport. Don't you just love Duty Free shopping? They always have the best deals on skin care and makeup, not to mention a wide array of travel sets.

2. Benefit Gimme Brow in #5
    The Benefit Gimme Brow has become a staple in my makeup routine ever since I started using it. The tiny wand deposits fibers on the brow hairs to create thicker and fuller brows. I've been really into the natural and feathered brow trend lately and since I have sparse brows, this product helps give them volume and dimension. Definitely holy grail material!

3. Nudestix Nudies Matte All-Over Face Color in "In the nude"
   Another trend I've been really into is monochromatic makeup which is all about keeping your eye, lip, and cheek makeup shades in the same color family. It's been my go-to look for the past few months because it really cuts down my makeup prep time. I've been using this Nudestix product a lot for this look—it's such a great multipurpose product you can just throw in your bag without having to bring a separate eyeshadow and blush product. It definitely streamlined my makeup kit and I love how easy it is to use. The shade In the Nude is a beautiful peachy rose color and I use it mainly on my eyes and cheeks. There are other shades available in this line too along with three highlighters and a matte bronzer.
4. Hourglass Vanish Foundation in Warm Ivory
  This is one of those "YouTube made me buy it" products and I have no regrets so far. The Hourglass Vanish Foundation claims to be a long-wearing foundation stick with the coverage of a concealer, fluidity of a liquid, and weightlessness of a powder for invisible, full coverage. The formula is so beautiful and creamy, providing a full coverage without being cakey. Once set on the face, it feels incredibly light as if you aren't wearing any makeup. I think this foundation is amazing for special occasions because it photographs really well. Although it is a full coverage foundation, it's buildable so you can apply a thin layer if you want a lighter coverage.

5. Sephora Buffing Brush
    I picked up this brush on a whim and also, I needed a brush to use my new foundation with. The bristles are super soft, but dense enough to get more coverage from foundation. I usually use a brush with lighter formulas to ensure that the coverage won't be sheered out into oblivion.
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light
    The bronzer that I intended to buy was the Marc Jacobs O!Mega bronze in Perfect Tan, but sadly it was out of stock. I asked for something similar and the beauty consultant at Sephora recommended the Hourglass Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light. I haven't used it a lot yet to give a review, but what I can say is that it gives a very subtle and luminous bronze to the face—something I've been really into lately.
7. Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray
    Ever since trying out their Wave Spray, I fell in love with Ouai and needed to try more of their products. The Texturizing Hair Spray claims to be like a hair spray and dry shampoo baby. It's supposed to provide texture and volume—two things my fine hair would appreciate. I haven't really noticed if it gives my hair a lot of volume, but it does prolong styled hair and has a pleasant scent.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below! ♥

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Hourglass foundation, I use it almost every single day!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative post! Shop online skin care products for face and body that has a unique formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the skin.

    ReplyDelete