First Post! | Introduction

by - Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Welcome! First of all, thank you so much for reading. I'd like to start off by introducing myself, my name is Dana and I am from the Philippines 😊 I love testing out beauty products and finding amazing ones, it is honestly like treasure hunting for me. You may check out my beauty profile linked above to give you an idea what my skin type is like and how it will affect my product preferences.



I used to blog back in my teenage years and I remember how much fun it was for me but I mainly used it as a visual diary of my personal life as well as stuff that I was into at that time. This time, however, I made this blog for the purpose of sharing about the things I love the most-skincare and makeup. I plan to write a lot of product reviews and generally anything beauty related. If that is something that you are interested in, I hope you can continue reading my other blog posts. If you would like, please comment and send me your suggestions for posts I should make. ✩


*Products featured in photo above: Mac Velvet teddy lipstick, whirl lip liner, eyeshadow in sable and bronze, brush set.




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Is 1xbet korean legit - Best Betting sites with free bets
    Onexbet's registration is a single click registration 1xbet apk form. For the registration process, you will need a deposit code. If you want to bet on 1xbet online, you will need to

    ReplyDelete